https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2016-06-21 10:01:402016-06-20 22:15:47What 21 Day Fix is NOT
What 21 Day Fix is NOT
- Too good to be true. It’s not a diet pill/magic wrap/weird drink that instantly makes you skinnier. Yes, there is Shakeology, but it’s just a protein powder filled with super foods made to balance and supplement your nutrition while working out each day.
- An easy fix. It takes work. You only get out what you put in. If you do the workouts and use the container systems, you’ll get results. If you cheat, if you don’t workout each day, it won’t work.
- A scam. It’s made by the same people (Beachbody) who made p90x and Insanity (that’s when I knew it had to be good), which most people have all heard of or tried. The workouts and nutrition part are all made by professionals and they work… I’m proof!
- A starvation based diet. I’m full each day, but filled with healthy, fresh food. There have only been two or three days where I’ve felt hungry and that’s only because I didn’t space out my meals good enough.
- Boring. The workouts change everyday so I never get bored of what we’re doing. Weights, cardio, cardio with weights, pilates, yoga… a huge selection. And believe it or not, I sweat HARD in those 30 minute workouts!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!