https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2012-05-25 09:16:292012-05-25 09:19:40Thought List
I haven’t done one of these for a while. Here’s what’s on my mind today:
- I just caught myself singing along to the Disney Junior TV show, Chuggington. “Chugginton chuggingchugginchugginchugginchugginton…”
- Eva is supposed to drink watered down apple juice because she’s, how do I put this nicely… a bit plugged. But she hates it! I trick her into thinking it’s milk, but she realizes immediately, spits it out, then presses her lips together so I can’t get the bottle back in. Any other ideas on how to help her little problem? The doctor said juice and fruits, but it hasn’t done much for her set.
- I’ve been watching House from the first season this week. Love it. But I can’t believe I have friends and family who are doctors/in med school… I have to close my eyes when they do any procedure whatsoever. Blair Murphy and Ashley Howarth, you two are amazing.
- I’m going to Boise tomorrow morning with my in-laws to visit my sister-in-law and her family. I’ve never been to Idaho and have never taken Eva on a road trip longer than one hour. Wish us luck.
- Justin Bieber comes to Salt Lake January 5!!! I reallllllly want to go! But the tickets are $100 at the cheapest. So by the time I save up for that, I’m sure they’ll be sold out! Maybe I could win some tickets? Oh, and I’m probably going to have to go by myself because most people don’t want to see JB in concert, let alone pay big bucks to go.
- I get to see Carrie O’Dell today!!! My good friend from college is in town visiting!
- I have lost 4.5 pounds since T.J. left! I have two girlfriends who are kind of in the same situation as me so we go to the track together and encourage each other to stick to our health goals! I call it the Widow’s Club. On the other hand, I have cheated a little too much this week because it was my anniversary and there was some chocolate around. #stuffyourself2012 am I right, Hannah Judd?
- I weeded my back yard this week. I’ve been dreading doing it, but once it was done, I felt so accomplished and proud of myself! But every time I picked up old leaves, I got scared a snake would slither its way out. Snakes are my ultimate fear. “Snakes… snakes… I don’t know no snakes…” (Name that movie quote! Okay, I’ll just tell you. It’s Home Alone.)
- I cannot WAIT to leave for New York and then Kentucky! Oh my goshhhhh! I think I’ll write a whole on this later.
- Is it Friday already? At this pace, T.J. will be home before I know it!
“A bit plugged” was definitely the nice way to put it. Our moms would approve.