https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2013-01-23 10:41:402013-01-23 10:41:40Thought List
- This inversion is killing me. I can’t wait for the Spring… not because of the cold but because (hopefully) rain will come and wash all this bad air away!
- We planned a last minute activity at the indoor track for the Relief Society. The people who planned it were the only ones who came. But we had a great power walk nonetheless!
- The Parenthood finale last night was in.cred.i.ble. Guys, it wasn’t even five minutes into the show and I was already tearing up. I love that show! I’m worried that it’s going to be canceled though because it ended so early in the year. Anyone know anything?
- I can’t stop dreaming about warm weather and vacationing. There’s a job T.J. is looking at in Southern California, and it’s starting to sound really wonderful. Thirty minutes from the beach and one hour from Disneyland? Sign me up. But like I said, he’s just looking at it. So, family (particularly mothers and mother-in-laws), don’t worry yet!
- I have been having the strangest dreams at night. Last night all of my old acquaintances from high school were hanging out with Eva and me. So random.
- The more Downton Abbey I watch, the more I catch myself talking in a British accent.
- The circus is in town. If Eva was a little older, I’m pretty sure we would be going today. Have I ever told you all about the time I went to the circus with a friend and she fell asleep in the middle of it? I will never forget that and how weird I thought it was. I still can’t believe it. What type of kid falls asleep during the circus?
- I put dry shampoo in Eva’s hair this morning because it was sticking straight up and I wanted her to wear a headband today. Her hair has so much volume now. It’s pretty funny looking.
- When we left for the track last night, Eva wouldn’t put her tooth brush down. So, Eva “brushed” her teeth during our entire time out. What can I say? She’s serious about brushing.
- It’s already Wednesday! Awesome!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!