https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2012-01-11 09:22:082012-01-11 09:22:08The Miracle Appliance
The Miracle Appliance
I’ve got another crock pot recipe for you. These are the best, especially now that I’m a mom and I never know if I’ll have time in the evening to make dinner. So, I just prepare something in the crock pot when Eva takes her afternoon nap and get to smell the deliciousness all day long.
- 4 steaks (about 1 lb total)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Gravy packet
- Ranch dressing packet
- Italian dressing packet (next time I might eliminate this)
- Red Potatoes
- Wash and cut potatoes into quarters. Add them to crock pot.
- Add carrots to pot (I used about a half of the bag of baby carrots.)
- Put steaks on top of veggies.
- In small bowl, mix packets of seasonings and water.
- Pour mixture over veggies and steaks.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours.
You can substitute a roast in the place of steaks. I just used steaks because they were on sale at the grocery this week. Sorry, no pictures!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!