https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2012-03-20 22:10:012012-03-20 22:10:01Stuff My Parents Say
Stuff My Parents Say
You know how they made a thousand of those videos on YouTube like Stuff My Girlfriend Says or Stuff Nobody Says? Well, here are some things my parents say often, especially when I was in high school…
- We do what we have to do so we can do what we want to do.
- I’m up, everybody’s up.
- We don’t do that. (WE really means, YOU)
- Sorry, sorry. (My dad says sorry twice if he really doesn’t mean it)
- Maybe. Maybe not. (Always means no)
- I don’t want to tell you want to do, but I think you should take that off your blog.
- No elbows on the table.
- If you get everything when you’re young, what’s there to look forward to when you’re old?
- Remember who you are.
Oh, I love those guys… can’t wait to see them next week and hear all of those things in person again!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!