https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2012-01-04 16:08:012012-01-04 16:08:45Ring Out Wild Bells
Ring Out Wild Bells
I hadn’t really taken time to think about my new year’s resolutions, but after watching The Office episode today where Pam makes everyone write down one goal for the year, I decided I should write mine down too.
- Study (not just read) the scriptures daily
- Go to the temple once a month
- Hold an FHE every Monday
- Do my Visiting Teaching every month
- Remember to do family prayer every night
- Get down to my wedding weight
- Make 3-4 dinners a week
- Be able to run a mile without stopping… I know that sounds really easy, but I have never been a runner!
- Work out 4 times a week
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Stick to our budget
- Read at least one book a month
- Always show my husband that I love him
- Be patient
- Take more photos and videos of Eva
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!