https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2016-01-20 09:00:242016-01-19 22:06:09Resolutions
I’ve thought long and hard about my resolutions this year. I’m not going to share ALL of them with you, but here are seven.
- Give love and be loved.
- In my marriage, to my children, friends, and family.
- Live in present, stop living in the past.
- This means to stop crying every time I see a scene of NYC.
- Take more video.
- And then organize them!
- Don’t stress the small stuff.
- And remind myself that most of it IS small stuff.
- Go to bed before midnight.
- Preferably at 10:30.
- Lose 25 pounds.
- Tone it up!
- Although it sounds cheesy, let my light shine.
- Smile, be optimistic, and share my testimony.
I’m rereading The Happiness Project again (I like to read it each January or whenever I get in a rut). If you want to get your life in order and set some good goals, I definitely recommend that book!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!