https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2012-01-25 16:01:362012-01-25 16:02:04Peanut Butter Crunch Granola
Peanut Butter Crunch Granola
- 2 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. oats
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until peanut butter melts (approximately 20 seconds). Stir.
- Stir cinnamon and vanilla into peanut butter and honey mixture.
- Add oats and stir until oats are completely covered in peanut butter mixture.
- Spread out oat mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 7 – 8 minutes until granola is slightly browned.
- Let cool until granola is crunchy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!