https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2010-12-01 19:55:402010-12-01 19:55:40New York, New York
New York, New York
So any day now, through the next week or two, I will get an email to find out if I got the New York Internship I applied for. The Journalism emphasis already found out if they got it, so the anticipation is really starting to grow.
I’m trying to make a list of good things about not getting in. So far I have the following:
- We will save about $8,000.
- We don’t have any money, anyways.
- I will be able to go to Ryan’s wedding.
- I will be able to go to Dana’s wedding.
- I can get a job right after graduation and not worry about school.
- I won’t have to pay tuition for Spring term.
- I won’t have to do the weekly emails and stuff that is required for the internship program.
- I will not be away from T.J. (He would come, but not for the whole time).
Pretty good list, right? True, but mot as good as this list:
- It will be the most exciting few months of my life.
- I’d live on Columbia’s campus for a few months.
- It will be the most amazing opportunity for my career!
- It will help me figure out if I like the pace and can handle the pace of city life in a big agency.
- New York City shopping.
Anyway, I know whatever will happen will be for the best. Keep me in your prayers!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!