https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2011-12-02 14:24:012011-12-02 14:24:01Lucky 7
- My mom flies in tomorrow to help with the baby that is still in my belly! I can’t wait to see her. T.J. is so busy with school right now so it will nice to have her around to distract me and keep me company.
- I need to clean the basement. I’ve been saying that for months. But it REALLY needs to be done. “Beer me strength to clean the basement!”
- That reminds me, The Office and Parks and Rec last night were both incredible. Seriously, these seasons have been amazing. Who knew that The Office was going to be this great without Michael Scott!? I’m probably the biggest Michael Scott fan out there, or one of, but I’m not ashamed to say that I still love the show without him. Robert California is hilarious and I’m loving that they’re finally back to old-school Jim and Dwight pranks again. And then Parks and Rec… how tender was that episode? And didn’t you think the whole Gary/Jerry thing was awesome? Great night on NBC.
- Is anyone else wanting snow? If it’s going to be this cold, I kind of wish it was snowing. It would add to the Christmas atmosphere, ya know?
- I watched Water for Elephants for the last time last night. First of all, I thought it was really good overall. But, man… the circus manager was so wicked. I had to close my eyes over and over because of how horrible he was to the elephant and to his wife.
- I’ve been drinking some Sprite today because I’m feeling nauseous. I feel like instead of helping my stomach feel better, it makes me think I’m sicker than I really am because it’s what I would drink when I was a kid if I had the flu. Does that make sense?
- I had a Crevening (Craft Evening) this week with my friends Erin and Rachel. It was a blast. Rachel made these adorable Christmas trees made out of magazines, Erin made homemade snow globes, and I made a car seat cover. All in all, it was a success. If you ever want to join us for a Crevening, let me know. We try to make it happen once a a month.
Girl, count me in on some Crevenings! And I’m glad yesterday went well and try ginger ale — that was what I always had as a kid 🙂