https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2012-02-29 17:44:372012-02-29 17:44:37Loyalty
Do you have brands and products that you are loyal to? There are a lot of products that I’ll get the off-brand for, but sometimes I just can’t budge.
My top 10 examples:
- Shampoo: Infusium 23. It smells SO good.
- Diet Coke. Duh. Diet Pepsi tastes completely different and is not even comparable.
- Frosted Mini Wheats. I’m sorry folks, but the off brand of this does not cut it. Not enough frost on those.
- Everybody’s Nuts-Salt and Pepper Pistachios. Once you try these guys, you’ll never be able to go back. The pepper is delish. But they are so expensive. I need to find a cheaper snack.
- Forever 21’s Jeans. They’re like $9.95. I know they don’t last, but they fit me so well. Finally a jean that doesn’t leave that awkward gap in the back of the waist.
- Degree Ultra Clear Deodorant. I found this my senior year of high school when the ol’ pits were sweating a little too much. Love it.
- Apple. Why would anyone buy anything else? I don’t understand.
- The Slab. Best pizza. Hands down.
- Smith’s/Kroger’s. Fresh Market? Macey’s? No, thank you. I’m all for Smith’s. Macey’s just doesn’t make sense to me, it’s like they got lazy and didn’t want to put everything away. And Fresh Market barely has anything.
- Huggies Diapers. Okay, this one is Eva’s. Only because she’s allergic to the others.
Now it’s your turn. Go!
Oh, and I guess there’s another one… Jacob Black!
I don’t know, you might have to come with me to WinCo one of these days instead of Smith’s…it’s the best!
For the men:
• Suits made by Hart Schaffner & Marx. The last quality suit still made in the USA. Fabric and tailoring are excellent. They’re not cheap nor are they the most expensive. Watch for them on sale.
• Shirts with the brand name Roundtree and York that say “Gold Label”. This is a Dillard’s house brand, but the Gold Label has a proprietary finish that makes them no-shrink, wrinkle and stain resistant. Even with 100% cotton, they come out of the dryer looking great. Again, not the cheapest, but worth every penny.
I’m a Macey’s girl…sorry, totally not into Kroger/Smith’s. It’s the neighborhood feel and I’ve never had a bad experience there.
Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo – not the best smell in the world, but my hair feels CLEAN after using it (once a week treatment). It gets all the crud out of your hair that all other products leave.
Smart Balance spread. Best non-butter vegetable spread out there.
Apple, hands-down. Wish we had more money to outfit everyone in the family with a MacBook Pro. 🙁