https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2011-01-27 05:55:572011-01-27 05:55:57Just for fun. Just for fun.
Just for fun. Just for fun.
During Church on Sundays, T.J. and I list our favorite names.
I’m not pregnant nor are there plans for that soon, but I love love love thinking about baby names. It tends to spark contention between T.J. and me, but I usually can stop a fight with,
When you carry the baby for 9 months, you can have the final say.
Here are our favs. Fortunately, T.J. and I agree on the majority of them.
- Evelyn. We’d call her Eva.
- Leighton. We’d call her Leighton.
- Brooklyn. We’d call her Brooklyn
- Lincoln. I secretly will call him Link because of Hairspray.
- Bentley (I guess we like car names?). We’d call him Bent. Just kidding.
- Liam. T.J. dislikes this name, but it’s my favorite. Partially because Liam Neeson is the man.
Three girls. Three boys. Perfect.
We do this in church too! I love thinking about it. I think it scares David though.
i regret to inform you. we like 2 of the same boy names… a LOT. ohhh well. we like them for different reasons 🙂 i suppose it’s to be expected. we ARE very similiar…