https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2014-11-12 12:37:412014-11-12 17:19:10Is it Wednesday yet?
Is it Wednesday yet?
I don’t know why, but I’m just having one of those weeks. I’m trying not to make it one of those months. But the colder weather, a little cold/allergies-thing, and just other stress going on in my life are just all getting me down. And I swear this week could NOT be dragging out any slower!
But even though this week hasn’t been the greatest, there’s much to look forward to:
- I’ve seen a little success in my weight loss (I swear this is a constant battle for me, but right now I’m back at it!) as I’ve been eating healthier/working out a little. That always encourages me to keep at it!
- Thanksgiving vacation in less than two weeks with my wonderful in-laws. That’s going to be one of the best times of my life! EEK!
- Christmas is coming! That means Macy’s Santaland, Rockefeller Christmas Tree, Christmas music/treats/decorations, and a long trip to Kentucky to visit my family.
- YSA Game Night this Friday. We are the Sunday School teachers for the YSA group in our ward and we are finally having a little get-together at our house for them! I really have grown to love them and to teach them each week even though the Old Testament has been difficult for me.
- Movie night this week… going to see the new movie Interstellar soon!
Okay, now with that list to cheer me up… Eva and I are off for a long walk and maybe a stop for a Diet Coke. Goodness knows, if I ever need a little pick me up, an icy cold diet soda sure does the trick!
Here’s a fun flashback from almost exactly a year ago!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!