https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2013-02-01 11:20:302013-02-01 11:20:30In My Brain
In My Brain
- Eva and I played in the snow together on Wednesday. We made a snowman and she helped by patting the sides and eating the surrounding snow.
- The new Vine video app is awesome and you should get an account! It’s like Instagram but 10 times better.
- I painted Eva’s nails and toenails this week. Just trying to think of anything to stay busy. They look adorable.
- Eva’s been giving kisses all week long! I hope these kisses are here to stay!
- We’ve got a ward dinner tonight… The men are “making dinner” for us ladies.
- My sister had weather in the 70s this week. In DC! I’m so jealous of you right now, Mary Beth!
- T.J. is so busy with school. I’ve only see him from 5-7 pm the past couple days. I go to bed before he gets home and get up after he leaves.He has so much on his plate at school right now, so pray that he won’t get sick and that he’ll be able to sleep soon!
- Eva’s doing this thing where as soon as she goes down for a nap, she goes to the bathroom. Not number 1. So, I’ll get her out of her crib and change her. Then twenty minutes later when I think she’s asleep, she starts making some noise again. I smell the awful smell again. Change her diaper again. Put her back to bed. IT HAPPENED THREE TIMES ONE MORNING THIS WEEK! THREE DIRTY DIAPERS IN A ROW! I guess she gets really relaxed? Or she knows I’ll change her diaper? Any tips? I think I need to switch her over to one nap anyway, so maybe once I change the times of her naps, it’ll fix the problem? So gross.
- It’s Groundhog Day this weekend! “Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today.” You’re telling me, Phil!
- I got a chunky knit sweater from the Gap yesterday that was originally $64, now for $10. It’s beautiful and warm and I’ll probably wear it everyday for the rest of winter. Kidding.
Bonus: Last night’s episodes of The Office… If they have Pam cheat on Jim with Brian, I’m going to be beyond mad. Beyond that annoyance, the episodes were SO funny!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!