https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2011-11-07 22:21:002011-11-07 22:21:00"I like to torture them."
“I like to torture them.”
- Our crib arrived today! Thanks to my in-laws for the amazing gift and for setting it up! I will show pics once the nursery is complete.
- I’m in a very crafty mood. Now if I just felt good enough to do something… Stupid cold!
- Julie and Julia was just on. Do you love that movie as much as me? It’s one of my all-time favorites.
- I ate a spinach salad for dinner. Maybe that doesn’t seem like anything to share, but I kind of feel like I should get a round of applause for it… Yes… Thank you!
- I set up the baby swing tonight! It’s adorable… plus, I paid for it through gift cards, so that’s even more awesome.
- Have you ever tried to listen to the Book of Mormon while you follow along? One word, four syllables: incredible. I highly recommend it. Download it here.
- I badly need a haircut. I’ve worn my hair up with a headband so much lately… that’s when you know it’s really time.
- We get our car back tomorrow. Did I tell you someone hit us in a parking lot on campus? Well, the car’s been in the shop since last Monday and so we’ve had a rental. It’s a Hyundai Tuscon. I’m seriously in love with it, except for the fact it guzzles gas! But, I will be sad to turn it back in tomorrow.
- I think we have decided on a baby name. But you will just have to wait and find out when she comes…
- In correspondence with the title, we watched Ghostbusters this weekend and I thought I’d share one of my favorite parts with you.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!