https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2012-01-11 09:09:352012-01-11 09:11:07I Like the Simple Life
I Like the Simple Life
- It’s amazing what a couple hours of extra sleep can do. When T.J. takes the baby for a couple of hours and I get a little nap and get to finish up so stuff around the house, my day gets better by 200%.
- I had a nightmare last night. I don’t really remember it, but I woke up because it was so scary.
- In one week, I get to start exercising again! I can’t wait… goodbye stretched out skin!
- I made steaks in the crock pot last night. They turned out pretty good… I’ll post the recipe today.
- I want snow… I NEED snow!
- I can’t swear by it, but I think Eva might have smiled back at me yesterday. If it was not voluntary, then she sure has perfect timing because it made me day. I love that little girl!
- I watched Moneyball last night. It was not what I expected, but it was still really good.
- We got back photos from T.J.’s cousin who is a photographer and took photos of Eva when she was two weeks old. I’m kind of obsessed with them.
- I’m thinking it might be time to start putting Eva in her crib in her own bedroom. For all you mothers out there, when did you move your babies out of your room?
- Don’t you love the movie Father of the Bride 2? I have it on in the background right now.
1. BE CAREFUL EXERCISING!!! Two of my neighbors “felt fine” and worked out again like normal and now they can only have C-sections.
2. We moved Kaden into his crib in his room at 3 months. I probably would do it sooner with the next one. We both slept better apart from each other.
3. (whispering out of embarrassment) I also watch the bachelor, and Kaycee is definitely my favorite too.