A few weeks ago I lost my external hard drive en route from SDF to SLC. It put me in a depression for a couple of days. Let me list just some of the things that were on the 100 GBs:
1. All of my photos from 7th grade-junior year of college
2. All of my school work since Freshman year of high school
3. All of my tv shows, homemade music videos, and movies
4. Half of my music that is not on my computer iTunes
5. My entire advertising portfolio.
All of this, lost.
After grieving, I decided I shouldn’t mope around anymore because there’s nothing else I could do. And although crying made me feel better, it was getting on T.J.’s nerves. So I am coming to peace with my loss and trying to gather as much stuff as possible from old emails, old files and documents, and printed photos.
Turns out, I found a lot of my ads that I had made, so all is not lost! And to celebrate, I am going to share a few of my ads that I created in my Communications 330 design class.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!