Goals for the Week
I’ve been quite a Debby-Downer since I came back from Kentucky. It mostly stems around the fact that Eva doesn’t like to sit in her stroller anymore, making life so much harder. That leads to me being in a bad mood and then complaining about everything in my life. But the fact is, life actually is good. We are healthy, my husband has a good job, we are living in an exciting area (a place I prayed we’d get to move to), our apartment could be a lot crappier, our ward is friendly, and I’ve got a good friend to do things with now.
So, last night I decided to make some goals, like I did back in the early summer when I was having a hard time. Making and accomplishing goals always cheers me up as I have something to work towards everyday.
- Kneel in prayer every morning and night. I’ve been getting lazier recently.
- STUDY my scriptures everyday-not just browse through a chapter.
- Hold FHE on Monday where we listen to a conference talk.
- Don’t spend money (NO EXCEPTIONS!) for 5 days! More on this later… and don’t worry, Mom, we have plenty of fresh fruits and veggies to make this work.
- Open my Etsy shop by Friday! I haven’t talked about this at all on here (which is surprising), but something exciting is coming to Silver Linings! It might be a collaboration with my friend Rachel if we can figure it out… she lives in CA though, so it’s difficult.
There you have it! It’s going to be a good week!
Great goals Katie!! For our 10th Anniversary Steven and I decided to do our own spin on the 101 goals in 1001 days project. We are setting 180 goals to accomplish in 1825 days (or 5 years). It’s been fun to come up with these goals, although it’s been a more daunting project than I thought! lol. Enjoy having a great and productive week!
That’s awesome! And I’m excited to see what will be in your Etsy shop!
I’m excited to see your Etsy shop too!!