https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2011-04-27 09:50:162011-04-27 09:50:40Elephant in the Room
Elephant in the Room
Well, well, well. It looks like I finally dared myself to write a post. This month has been a bit ridiculous. Lots of changes. Lots of stuff going on. And I’m just tired.
Here are some updates:
- I quit the new job. For more reasons than one. And that’s all we will say about that. So, here I am, back in the library.
- To work on campus this summer, I had to extend my graduation. Although I walked in graduation last week, I don’t technically graduate until August and I’m taking several credits during Summer term to be able to qualify for insurance and my job.
- I’ve completely stopped drinking Diet Coke.
- For the first time ever, I finished a whole bunch of bananas before they went bad. The trick is to make a lot of smoothies.
- I bought a nice bread maker from my friend who didn’t have room for it.
- I’m going home in two weeks for my brother’s wedding. Hopefully I can last until then! I’m really aching for a vacation.
- After writing this post, I finally got excited to blog again! Yay! Silver Linings is back in action!
I have missed your blogs
glad to see you back 🙂