https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2010-12-16 18:15:442010-12-16 18:15:44Done. Finished. Finito. Complete.
Done. Finished. Finito. Complete.
I am finished with my finals and presentations. I have to say, I’m pretty proud of all of my scores. The majority of my final grades were set in stone–no matter my scores on my final, so it really took the pressure off of my finals and so this week actually hasn’t been that bad. Last week was a little more stressful, but none of that matters now because I am finished. In one semester I will be done forever. It’s the greatest feeling!
Now that finals are done and we aren’t leaving for Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati until next Tuesday, here is my to-do list. Don’t be confused, I am excited to do all of the following, I just have been waiting for some time to complete all of it!
- Work as many hours as possible at work. Since we are going to be off of work for a couple of days (a little less for T.J. fortunately), I need to get in hours now so it doesn’t hurt us later. I’m excited for a big paycheck!
- Write and send out all of Christmas Cards!
- Make my gift for my niece Claire! (I don’t want to give it away, but it involves lots of tulle and will be darling!)
- Finish painting my bathroom, it’s taken me forever but I finally have time now.
- Finish the Hunger Games
- Clean the house including the basement… that one will not be as fun, but will be worth it in the end.
- Wrap all of our presents
- Watch Inception about ten times
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!