https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2011-11-26 22:51:042011-11-26 22:51:56A Couple Days Late
A Couple Days Late
I didn’t bring my laptop with me this weekend, so I didn’t get to write a “Thankful” post on Thanksgiving day. So, I figured I’d do it now.
- My amazing husband who makes me laugh and smile everyday
- All of my family… my parents, siblings, in-laws, and all the extended family
- The gospel, the Book of Mormon, and the temple
- My many friends who care about me
- My healthy and easy pregnancy
- Our little baby girl who will be here in a matter of DAYS (my due date is in less than a week, guys!)
- My education and being finished with my undergrad
- My blog… silly, but true! I’m proud to be a crazy blogger!
- All the comforts in my home including a hot shower, a down comforter, and a washer and dryer
- My favorite TV shows including The Office, Parks and Rec, and Modern Family
- Utah scenery… the mountains always take my breath away!
- Hot Chocolate and eggnog
- Our car
- Technology, especially the internet, my iPhone, and MacBook
- Music (dare I mention JB on this blog again?… I better not…)
- Animals, especially baby elephants and puppies
- Health Insurance
- Our country… it has its problems, but we are still so blessed!
- The Christmas season… it truly is the best time of the year!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!