https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png 0 0 Katie https://katiederrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/logo.png Katie2010-08-09 04:40:122010-08-09 04:40:1221 days
21 days, or 504 hours, or 30,240 minutes left of summer.
Where did it go? Remember one of my posts way back in June when I listed some summer goals for the weekend? Did I do them that weekend? No. Did I do them this summer? NO!
So, now it’s crunch time! I made a list of ten things I’m going to do them in this short time that I have left. Please hold me up to it, so I really do it.
- Read Hunger Games. I’m going to sit up on the couch so I don’t fall asleep like I usually do when I try to read.
- Hike Mount Timp, the whole thing. I want to be able to say I’ve done it!
- Go camping with T.J.’s siblings and their spouses
- Visit the Springville hot springs
- Have one more snow cone
- Go swimming at least one more time
- Play a round of tennis without throwing a tantrum
- Take the moonlight sundance ski lift ride with T.J.
- Play laser tag with Ryan and our old friends up in the canyon.
- Go to 7 Peaks with Hannah
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!