“12:01, January first, BAM! Blood everywhere.”
The title of this post is from an Office episode, btw. I posted that video clip from The Office last year with my New Year’s Resolutions (click here to see the post). It was really interesting to look at last year’s resolutions and to see how well (or how poorly) I did with each goal.
On some of my spiritual goals last year, I did better than in year 2011 but still could do much better! My health goals, I did well after May and lost 25 pounds, so that’s a win in my book. And then for my personal goals, I still need to work on sticking to my budget and reading more books, but the last couple goals I accomplished!
I am excited for this upcoming year and I have many goals! Writing them down on a public really helps because I feel a lot more pressure! So, here are some of my resolutions:
- Personally study my scriptures everyday.
- Kneel for my prayers as soon as I wake up each morning.
- Pay my tithing as soon as I get my paycheck.
- Make an effort to keep each Sabbath day holy.
- Hold FHE each week.
- Lose five pounds.
- Tone my body.
- Keep a food journal again (I swear that’s a HUGE key to losing weight!)
- Exercise three times a week.
- Run a 10K this summer.
- Be more productive each day.
- Bring every room back to “ready.”
- Do an act of service for my husband each day.
- Get a sewing machine and learn how to alter clothes.
- Write one hand-written letter each week.
Wow. That’s a lot. Please hold me to these goals so I feel accountable!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!